Thanks to our careful calculations, we are able to determine ‘’in service’’ cycle life based on the required movement specifications. Our test facility also provides cyclic testing to validated product life based on the movement and operating parameters.
All new product designs are dimensionally checked against drawings and subjected to pressure/leak testing as a minimum requirement.
For repeat business in critical applications – Most typically in Aerospace or Automotive sectors, PPAP processes and controls are adopted.
Our internal quality procedures ensure every part manufactured by us is subject to the relevant:
Quality Accreditations, Approvals & Design Codes
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU Modules D, DI, EI and H of Annexe III
- ASME B31.3 Process piping
- ASME Section VIII Div. 1 pressure vessels
- TEMA Class CShell and Tube Heat Exchangers
- EJMA 10th Edition (2016 ERRATA)