What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a site or page. The cookie will help the website to recognise your device the next time you visit.
What cookies does Bellowstechnology.com use?
Bellowstechnology.com uses a service from Google, called Google Analytics (GA), to track how users interact with our site. Examples of the types of non-identifiable information we collect through are:
- how many users visit the site and which pages were accessed
- whether you have visited our website before or if you are a new visitor
- information about the browser and the device it runs on (e.g. browser version, screen resolution)
- demographic information, including your country and your browser language
We use this information to:
- decide how best to tailor this site to our visitors
- help us to identify the parts of this site which most interest you
In addition, certain elements of our site may use what is known as a ‘Session Cookie’; these are used directly by us to identify you as unique visitor when you are using certain interactive features of our site.
Session cookies are non-identifiable, are stored only in memory and are removed when your browser is closed.